Our app uses the Garmin Connect API to retrieve activity data from our users’ Garmin Connect accounts in order to help them analyze and improve their sport performance. We take the protection of our users’ personal information very seriously.
- Information we collect: We only collect activity data that is necessary to provide our service to you, including your sport activity data, and other data that you provide when you sign up.
- How we collect information: We collect information through the Garmin Connect API, only after you have granted our App permission to access your activity data. We will not collect any data that you have not authorized us to access.
- How we store and protect information: We store all the data we collect on secure servers and use standard security protocols to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- How we share information: We do not share your activity data with any third parties, unless required by law.
- How you can access, correct, or delete your information: You can access, correct, or delete your activity data by revoking our App permission to access your Garmin Connect account or by contacting us.
- Changes to this policy: We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by updating the date of this policy and, if required, by obtaining your consent.
- By email: danielmihalcea @ hotmail.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://mihalcea.fr/contact/